Need help in lodging complaint against unauthorised drinking water plants


Many drinking water plants are operating in my locality. They do not possess licences from any of the civic agencies or the ground water boards. They fill up ISI marked bottles and make money. Drinking such water can be a threat to public health. I would like to lodge a complaint against such operators. I am not aware as to how and where should I lodge the complaint. Any information on this will be very useful.

23 May 2014