Content courtesy: DevNetJobsIndia
ACM GIDF works across India, and integrate in all our projects all four key sectors that lead to growth – education, health, livelihood and Environment.
GIDF is looking for suitable candidates for Project Executive positions under Livelihood Program implemented by the organization.
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare detailed project plans for expansion and management of the various strategic initiatives under the Livelihood Programme specially linked to skill development and SHG formulation.
- Coordinate field visits for visitors and other stakeholders in your project area.
- Development professional with masters degree in Social Work/Rural Development/ Rural Management from reputable institutions.
- At least 0-2 years of progressive exposure to programme management in community based development programmes.
- Have a thorough knowledge, understanding and experience of working with the rural and urban poor community in the context of livelihoods, enterprise development and food security.
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi and English; ability to speak, read and write fluently in both languages.
- Good computer skills, especially the use of MS-Office application software (MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
Interested candidates may send in their applications by email, to the below mentioned email address with their CV, Photograph and a 500-word summary of ‘Why You think You are Suitable for this Position’. Mention your Present Salary: (a) Carry Home (b) Gross Applications as well contact address of 2 References. Candidates should mention the post applied for and the job preferred job location. Applicants not complying with this criterion will be disregarded.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Chattarpur Bhattimines Road,
New Delhi- 110074 India
Phone: +91 11 42789840 /42/37