Are you ready to apply the collective brain power of multinationals, startups, innovators and entrepreneurial ecosystem builders to make sustainable change for urban water in India?
Join us at a one-day workshop on 27th or 28th February 2019, where you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your technology and interact with a range of experts. You will work closely with engineers, scientists, and business developers, who bring a wealth of experience in working with water challenges around the world and have a track record of delivering solutions.
HelloScience Lab: Bangalore gives you the opportunity to build deep connections with global and local partners, like Novozymes, Jaaga and C-CAMP, while solving real challenges. Specialist knowledge in water systems or industrial biotech are not required. We think bright ideas and innovative solutions count for more.
Solutions could be targeting:
- Improving the efficiency of field testing for contaminants like fluoride, arsenic etc.
- Enabling faster and reliable field testing for bacterial contamination
- Bio-designed wastewater treatment and purification applications
- Data integration and optimisation for better understanding of water issues that impact public health, water quality, conflicts, livelihoods, technology etc.
- Inadequate medical knowledge amongst health practitioners, in rural and urban areas, to diagnose health impacts of arsenic and fluoride contamination in water
- Location based live reporting about water supply schemes, covering quality and quantity
For more information about the event, visit the event page. The deadline for applications is the 15th February and you can apply here. Please note, this is a free event. Please find attached the poster for the program.