Post By: patmajum
Posted Date: Mon, 2015-07-06 21:22
The sunrise story is linked with artificial recharge of groundwater through gravity. Some questions that come to my mind are;
- Why does the water need to be shifted to another well, when it could be available readily and consumed from the neighbouring well?
- Are the economics of pumping viable?
- Is the quality of water identical from all the wells? Will it not have a clogging effect in due course of time?
- Is there any scientific innovation involved?
- Could the phenomena exist in alluvium formation also?
Story is interesting, however it may or may not be scientific. What do you think about it?