Dear India Water Portal team,
My name is Jasmina and I am working for mitte. Mitte is a Berlin-based, venture-backed company and its mission is to deliver waste-free mineralized water to consumers. Right now, we are preparing to launch our product in Germany and the US.
In the meantime, we want to see how our knowledge and technology can support actors who implement solutions to facilitate access to clean water worldwide. We want to understand how cooperation and knowledge transfer can contribute to boosting impactful solutions, such as the one you are developing. This is why we would like to get to know you.
We have researched your work and are very impressed by your projects and the addressed topics on your website. That's why we would like to ask you some questions about your operations & challenges. We are keen to see if leveraging our experience can be useful to your mission. Some questions of our interview could be:
- Could you introduce your organisation and specify its impact within the water space?
- Could you explain one of your water related projects and the impact it had on your target group?
- What are the biggest challenges when it comes to water access in urban and rural areas in India?
- Water quality monitoring
- Water purification
- What are the main challenges your network is facing today? Which resource is the most scarce at the moment, on which aspect do you need the most help? (engineering, software development, marketing, funding…)
- Do you know NGOs in the water sector and maybe in your network that we could also learn from?
If you are interested, feel free to send me some time slots that fit your availability (CET).
I look forward to hearing from you!
All the best,
Mitte X Junior Project Manager