About the vacancy
The candidate shall
- contribute to various project tasks, ranging from research and policy to accounts and administration
- support other programmatic tasks
- work closely with a Senior Scientist
- take on a range of desk- and field-based tasks, if necessary, by acquiring new skills
Qualification and skills
- Excellent conceptual grasp of ecology, conservation and policy issues
- Strong foundation and versatile skills in GIS, mapping, databases and basic quantitative analysis
- Competence in using Internet and Web 2.0 technologies
- Excellent writing skills in English. Written and spoken skills in a regional language would be a major advantage.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to coordinate and time-manage teams spread across institutions.
- Familiarity with project management and accounting.
- A Masters degree or PhD in ecology or allied disciplines
- The ideal candidate will be less than 35 years old
Competitive and commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience
How to apply
Please send in
- your detailed CV
- a 500-word statement in English on why you believe you may be the right candidate for this job
- email these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, please click here
Post By: sabitakaushal