Content courtesy: DevNetJobsIndia
Nageshwara Charitable Trust (NCT), Centre for Women and Rural Development, is a Nagpur based reputed social organization working since 12 years. NCT is associated with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) since 9 years and implementing almost all women development, Rural development, Tribal Development and Natural Resource Management projects / programmes for it. NCT has promoted over 8600 SHGs, mainly for NABARD, supported over 200 Farmers’ Clubs since its inception. NCT is implementing 14 Tribal Development projects (Wadi Project) for NABARD in Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Chhatisgarh states.
Qualification: M.Tech. Agri / B.E (Civil) / Dip (Civil) Minimum 5 years / capacity to develop plan / net plan/ DPR etc
- Should be in a position to handle the job independently & professionally.
- Should be ready to work on long term basis.
- Should be ready to work in rural areas of above districts.
- Should have good computer knowledge.
- Candidates for Maharashtra should know to speak, read and write Marathi.
Last date to apply: March 9, 2012
Nageshwara Charitable Trust,
Centre for Women and Rural Development,
1st floor, Gopalakrishna Bhawan,
Jhansi rani Sq, Sitabuldi,
Nagpur 440 012.
Ph: 0712-2558410, 2554536