FICCI is organising 7th Edition of FICCI Water Awards under the aegis of FICCI Water Mission. The Mission instituted the Awards on annual basis to recognize excellence in water conservation and sustainable water management practices.
The last date for submission of nominations is June 21, 2019.
The Awards are conferred for the following five categories and the nominations are scrutinized by an eminent Jury chaired by Dr Mihir Shah, Former Member, Planning Commission.
- Industrial Water Efficiency (Industrial Units)
- Community Initiatives by Industry (Industrial Units – CSR related but community focussed initiatives only)
- Urban Wastewater Management (Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), Jal Boards, Water Intensive Industries)
- Innovation and Initiatives by NGO (NGOs – registered as a society, trust, not-for-profit organisation)
- Innovation in Water Technology (Product developer/technology supplier in the area of innovative tools, techniques, products, technologies and technology application in Water Technology and Management)
How to Apply:
Expression of interest for nomination to be sent with a subject line, “Nomination Form for FICCI Water Awards 2019” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Water Awards flyer and call for nominations from below.