SACOSAN is a sanitation-centered biennial convention led by the governments of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) nations - Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. There will be eight thematic sessions on selected topics to be conducted by each SACOSAN member country. Each country will select four papers relevant to the theme assigned to them and conduct plenary during the thematic sessions at the conference.
Themes for SACOSAN VII
- Policy, strategy and sector planning
- Human resources development
- Operations and maintenance
- Regulation, accountability, monitoring and evaluation
- Sanitation as cross cutting (health and nutrition)
- Financing of sanitation
- Sociology of sanitation
- Climate change and sanitation
For more details, download the flyer of the call from below.