ATREE is seeking a thought leader who would steer the young dynamic organisation to emerge as a global leader in environmental sustainability. Application/Nominations are invited for the position of Director. The position is based in Bengaluru, India and reports to the Chairman of the Board of Trustees. The incumbent would represent ATREE externally, cultivate partnerships, provide leadership for fund raising efforts and develop financial plans, marshal monetary and human resources to realise the vision of the organization.
- An advanced degree, preferably a doctorate in natural or social sciences
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and ability to network externally
- Ability to foster collegiality internally and create a value based, result oriented culture
- Experience in financial planning and fund-raising
- Demonstrated record of leadership in managing complex and growing institutions
ATREE holds itself and its staff to the highest standards of personal and professional conduct at all times and is committed to the values of integrity, ethics, and honesty.
ATREE is a global non-profit which generates interdisciplinary knowledge to inform policy and practice towards conservation and sustainability.
ATREE, a 22-year old institution, is currently ranked among the top 20 think tanks in conservation and sustainability globally.
ATREE has a unique interdisciplinary PhD programme that is training the next generation of scholars and leaders.
Please visit www.atree.org/jobs/director for further details of the position and send nominations with a cover letter and resume to Dr. Kamal Bawa, Chairman, ATREE at email@example.com. All nominations would be treated in strict confidence.
ATREE fosters gender equity and diversity, and is an equal opportunity employer.