The training is directed towards creating and nurturing a cadre of educators for better understanding of water and WASH issues.
- To develop a cadre of WASH Educators or professionals in Civil Society Organizations
- To enhance understanding of issues and options pertaining to the WASH sector
- To learn about the innovations, best practices and intervention strategies in the WASH sector
- To strengthen WASH Communication
- To facilitate networking between individuals and organizations working on WASH issues
Who can participate:
- Women Staff of NGOs and CBOs working on issues related to water, WASH and NRM
- Development workers, students interested to pursue their professional career in WASH sector
- Academicians and social entrepreneurs interested in WASH sector
- Age limit: All eligible candidates should be within the age group of 18 to 35 years (as on 1st June 2015)
- This programme is open for resident Indian nationals only
Deadline for Applications: 20th June 2015
Applications sent by email should bear the subject line “Application for WET 2015”.
The seats are limited. The selection of trainees is subject to acceptance of application and confirmation of participation by VIKSAT.
For more details or clarifications please write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms. Vandana Pandya at VIKSAT, Ahmedabad. Also, download WET Brochure and Application Form from below.