About: Advanced Center for Water Resources Development and Management (ACWADAM) is conducting a fifteen-day training programme on basic hydrogeology or groundwater science, for professionals from civil society organisations or NGOs.
Details: The training is not intended to be a ‘stand alone exercise’ in capacity building, but will be followed by ACWADAM providing facilitation to promising trainee organisations in their respective field areas.
The training will be conducted in Pune and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to basics of geology
- Physical geology and geomorphology
- Measurement of weather parameters in groundwater resources investigations
- Hydrogeology-quantifying groundwater
- Groundwater quality and groundwater resources management
- Geological mapping
- Hydrogeology as a tool for impact assessment
- Managing groundwater resources
- Data bases and Case studies
- Groundwater in agriculture
- Hydrogeology and sanitation
Participants or organisations who wish to confirm their admission to this course are requested to contact ACWADAM by email on email@example.com to obtain details of making the payment.
Advanced Center for Water Resources Development And Management (ACWADAM),
Plot No.4, Lenyadri Society,
Sus Road, Pashan,
Tel No. - (020) 25871539
Download the attachment below for more details: