Objectives of the course:
To equip the participants with essential techniques of data analysis using simple graphical, deterministic and statistical tools.
Techniques and methods of handling following types of data encountered frequently by NGO workers:
- Time series data (Ex: Yearly rainfall, monthly ground water level data etc.)
- Analyzing relationships among lumpedparameter data (Ex: rainfall-crop yieldmarket prices-income data of farmers)
- Situation analysis data (Ex: current status of household sanitation; access to potable water supply etc.)
- Geographically-varying data (Ex: child births, infant mortality, ground water quality, soil fertility, distance to health center etc.)
- Qualitative data (Ex: measuring behavioral change, awareness, skill improvement, empowerment, sustainability of CBOs etc.)
For more details about the training course, download the event brochure from below.