Organizer: VISION (NGOs Network)
Venue: Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
- Urban Slums Networking – Transcending poverty with innovative water & environmental sanitation paradigm
- Indian Slums: Issues and challenges – Case studies and coping strategies
- City wide parameters for low income slums – A city level research studies
- Urban Ecology and Environment – Its impact on health
- Public private sector partnership(PPPS) for poverty and pollution
- Stressful environments and their effects on quality of life in cities
- Reducing urban poverty. Constraints on the effectiveness of aid agencies and developmental banks – some suggestions for change
India's urban population is increasing at a faster rate than its total population. India will have 41 percent of its population living in cities and towns by 2030 from the present 28 percent.
VISION Network of NGOs will be organizing a two day national conference on “Contextual changes in Indian Slums” at Kadapa. VISION invites you to present a paper on Indian Slums on the occasion of the National workshop.
The aim of the conference aim is to discuss and come to an understand of urban slums issues. All the papers presented in the workshop will be published in a special issue.
Abstract submission: 15th April, 2011
Communication to the selected paper presenter: 25th April, 2011
Submission of full length paper: 5th May, 2011
Acceptance of full length paper: 15th May, 2011
Download the below attachment for abstract submission form and more details
VISION (NGO’s Network)
Ravindra Nagar, Kadapa–516 003