THIS WEBINAR WILL COVER:
- Types of freshwater habitats.
- Zooplankton (Cladocera, Copepoda, Rotifera, Ostracoda).
- Sponges and molluscans.
- Decapod crustaceans and large branchiopods.
- Aquatic insects.
- Overview of minor phyla.
The webinar will be conducted by speakers who have extensive experience in freshwater invertebrate research, description of new species, field work, sampling techniques and data analysis.
- Dr. Sameer Padhye (USA)
- Dr. Mihir Kulkarni (Pune)
- Dr. Shruti Paripatyadar (Pune)
- Dr. Avinash Vanjare (Ahmednagar)
- Dr. Yugandhar Shinde (Pune)
The workshop is open for anyone interested biodiversity, taxonomy and ecology of freshwater invertebrates.
Participation certificate will be provided.
FEES FOR EMPLOYED: ? 800/-
FOR STUDENTS AND UNEMPLOYED PARTICIPANTS: ? 500/-
Register and make payment immediately for confirmation of your seat (30 seats only). Kindly send the snapshot of payment details for confirmation at email@example.com.
LINK FOR REGISTRATION
For further information please download the webinar brochure from below or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the Facebook page for updates.