With COVID-19 there seem to be more questions than answers, particularly for funders who want to respond effectively and efficiently. This series of seven webinars by Center for Disaster Philanthropy (CDP) will bring expert panelists together to address some of the most pressing issues, including getting money out the door quickly, supporting vulnerable populations and managing other disasters in the midst of the pandemic.
Join CDP for one, several or all seven to gain a better perspective on the role of philanthropy in COVID-19 response and recovery.
- April 14: Making Effective Rapid Response Grants
- April 28: Managing Multiple Disasters Amid the Pandemic
- May 12: Place-based Grantmakers and Investing in Local Communities
- May 26: How Philanthropy Can Stand Up for Vulnerable Populations
- June 9: Grantmaking to Support Children and Older Adults
- June 23: Managing a Global Response
- July 14: How Funders Can Support Bereavement and Grief
Register for the webinar/s here.