The need for this training
• More and more donors are asking for evidence of change brought by Civil Society Organisations but we don’t know how to collect & analyse data.
• NGOs and individuals themselves would also like to collect data about their beneficiaries and the change they are making through development interventions.
• External parties providing data collection services are very expensive.
• The Solution? Learn Mobile based Data Collection Yourself!
Why is this online workshop unique?
• Hands-on practical experience on Android mobile data collection and visualisation
• Training is in Hindi and English. PPTs in English.
• We only use free (open source) mobile tools
• Our Promise: If you work hard, you WILL learn mobile data collection, analysis, reporting by end of the training
• Each participant will get online personalized coaching at every step
• Trainers have successfully completed many projects on data collection and MIS design
Duration: 5 days from Feb 1st to 6th 2021
Trainers Nidhi Shrivastava, Pankaj Shrivastava, Tathyashodh Consultants, Dehradun, India
Ph: +91 94120 55261 email@example.com
For more details, please see the attachment.