This document contains case studies from the work of Samagra Jal Vikash Samiti, Arghyam and Development Alternatives, in Rajpura, Kachipura, Pipra and Hastinapur villages of Bundelkhand region of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh, in organising drinking water and improving water quality of available drinking water.
The case studies include:
1. Youth and sustainable water management - Bal Panchayat
2. Water supply scheme belongs to everyone!
3. Collective efforts by enterprising women
4. Ensuring the commitment of women
5. Water enterprise- a service delivery approach
6. Samagra Jal Vikas Samiti, Rajpura
Download the document from below: