The 24th National Convention of Institution of Public Health Engineers (India) on the theme “Water & Sanitation Utility Services in India and their health implications” will be organised by IPHE(I), Regional Centre, Bhubaneswar during 12th -13th February,2011.
The convention organizing committee invites papers that reflect the theme or topics of the convention from academicians, practitioners, NGOs and Civil Society Organizations to be submitted through email: email@example.com before 20th January,2011.
- Emerging appropriate technologies and new concepts in water & sanitation and related health implications
- Disease control through Drinking water quality surveillance / monitoring
- Case studies / success stories on health improvements through sustainable water supply & sanitation
- Environmental monitoring –health risk assessment
- Public awareness, community participation and demand-driven approaches for protecting health through Environmental Movements