Electricity for borewells in West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh : Information sought on permissions under WALTA ACT


I have 7acres of agricultural  land in my village with palm oil cultivation , and my village is under WALTA ACT. My land is located in the West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh. Now my bore is not functioning properly, the said bore has an electricity permission.  My question is if i dig a bore in another suitable location in my land, will the electricity permission be granted to the same? Is a transfer required from the old borewell to the new one?  What interaction should I take up with the authorities like Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) and Electricity Officer?

 Ramesh Reddy B